Directors are elected at the AGM to serve for a 12 month term. They then meet and elect their Chair person / President and allocate executive & other portfolios.
- Chairs meetings or arranges for someone to do so. Directs general running of the club.
- Assists and substitutes for Commodore when he is not available.
- Aides, Assists, offers guidance in smooth transistion for new president.
- Attends to all correspondence.
- Collates and dispatches club Newsletter, memorandums etc.
- Calls all meetings and arranges for Minutes of Meeting to be taken and printed.
- Acquaints new and prospective members of club operation and rules.
- Collects Club Membership subscriptions, pays expenses and carries out necessary banking.
- Liaises with Secretary for payment of outstanding expenses.
- Liaises with Secretary re new and prospective members.
- Prepares Annual Financial Reports for club and South Australian Radio Yachting Association.
- Arranges for annual Auditing of Financial Records.
Assistant Director Finance
- Assists Treasurer with collection of club Membership subscriptions.
- Responsible for governance of the Club to meet all legal requirements and oversight of administration
Director Operations (Sailing Master)
- Responsible for day to day sailing operations.
- Reports to Committee any proposed changes to standard instructions. ie.
- Starting times, eligibility etc.
- Organises running of programmed Sailing days.
- Monitors buoy placement and recovery, scorers, judges (if required).
- Attends committee meetings as required to overcome any operational problems.
- Responsible for day to day management of class activity
Social Media Editors
Charity Events & Funding Raising